12 April 2008

ZOIDS Energy Liger EZ-072 Air Pump Wing Test

As waiting for the new won ZOIDS on the Yahoo Japan Auction to arrive, I've completed one of the ZOIDS in my room, the EZ-072 Energy Liger. Since I'm a Liger fanatic, there's none of the bad side I can review (-_-;) For those who doesn't know what ZOIDS is, you can wiki it on google. There it will tell you the correct/perfect explanation on what ZOIDS is.

First of all, the Energy Liger has a special unique function which is the "air pump" system. Inside the Energy Liger mainframe, a special battery operated motorize engine was used. It also has a air pump system that is use for the wings and both Gatling & machine gun on both its legs.

The video below just showed how the air pump system works on both its wings. Since I messed up the Gatling & machine gun on Energy Liger video, I will update the video for it later.

Also will make a review on how Energy Liger air pump system work on combined Liger Zero & Jet Falcon Blox soon (^_^)

No comments: