20 April 2008

ZOIDS Liger Zero + Blox Jet Falcon + Energy Liger Air Pump

Here it is like I promise the review of ZOIDS Liger Zero + Blox Jet Falcon + Energy Liger Air Pump

This is the first time I combined a TOMY ZOIDS with ZOIDS Blox. the result is very satisfying (^_^). Maybe I'm gonna get more Blox to combine with other available ZOIDS in the future. If you like more add-on on your ZOIDS, I recommended you get the normal ZOIDS from TOMY but if you like to pose your ZOIDS, I recommended you get the HMM ZOIDS from Kotobukiya. To get yourself a Falcon Liger Zero, either you buy the already combined Falcon Liger or if your already have Liger Zero, you just need to get the Blox Jet Falcon.

Now for the air pump function on Jet Falcon, you need a Energy Liger to do this. Any Energy Liger should be fine since there's only 2 type of Energy Liger out there & both have the air pump system. I won't give all the details on the parts I just wanna show you how the system work.

See the video for details (^_^)

No comments: